I love a smoky eye look with nude lips. I’m not going to lie, I don’t like to spend much time doing makeup or hair and, as you know, I prefer a natural look. So here is an easy version of a smoky eyes and wavy hair.
Photos: Juan Grisales
I recently got a hair cut and trimmed off a few inches in length and added some bangs. I did the Wella Luxe Oil Treatment with Renee Taglia a week before my cut so my hair was extra shiny and healthy during this shoot! To the five lucky ladies who won, you will not be disappointed! I thought, since I was going to do a smoky eye post, why not go for full waves to give a sultry, girly vibe?
I am all about easy hair and makeup! So when I go for big wavy hair, I use my Conair Hot Rollers. Every lady needs this roller set. They are extremely easy to use, throw them in you’re hair while your brushing your teeth, checking your email, doing your makeup, getting dressed. Pop them out, finger comb the curls out and set with Bed Head Masterpiece Hair Spray. (It is the best universal hairspray for all hair types, and smells amazing). Head out the door swinging your full, luscious waves!
Let’s put the icing on the cake by setting your eyes with a easy, smoky look with Urban Decay Naked2 Palette and set the look with smooth, glowing skin and glossy nude lips.
- Brush the color Tease on the base of your eyelids and blend.
- From the center base, to the crease of your eyelid, to the outter corners, and finally the lower lash-line. Smooth and blend with the color Snakebite.
- From the center base, to the crease of your eyelid and to the inner corners, smooth and blend with the color YDK.
- Enhance your upper brow with the color Foxy by blending and smoothing up to the brow.
- Darken your upper and lower lash line with a wet brush to blend the color Blackout.
- Line the inner top lashes and water line with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion.
- 3 -4 coats of Koh Gen Do Long Lush Mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- Apply two pumps of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation with a wet Beauty Blender Sponge.
- Soft strokes of Nars Orgasm Blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Add M.A.C Soft and Gentle Mineralize Satin Finish on the bridge of your nose, temples and upper cheekbone to give the look of glowing skin.
- Fill in your brows with Anastasia BrowWiz and set with Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Gel. ( Love this stuff)
- Finish the look with Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Sandy.