Photos: Juan Grisales
I frequently am asked about my skin, what do I wear, how do I keep my skin looking so dewy? My trick is illuminating, tinted moisturizers. Tinted moisturizers are really quite amazing. Not only do they have benefiting ingredients for your skin, they provide a range of desirable coverages. I frequently test brands to give helpful recommendations and suggestions. Right now, I am really loving Stila bronzing tinted moisturizer broad spectrum SPF20. It’s infused with micro-fine light diffusing pigments which create a sheer wash of bronze color and help diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Its oil-free formula melts right into the skin and dries down, creating a gorgeous glow without the tackiness or greasiness of other brands. Plus, it’s packed with ginseng root extract, gingko biloba leaf extract and chamomile, for antioxidant protection, and hyaluronic acid to increase skin elasticity and hydration levels. It’s oil free, so great for all skin types, and water resistant for 80 minutes if you need that extra glow and protection while on vacation.
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of Stila Bronzing Tinted Moisturizer with your fingers, smooth onto your face and neck.
- Brush a soft stroke of Nars Orgasm Blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Blend Benefit Watt’s Up highlighter on the bridge of your nose and cheekbones.
- Fill in and define your brows with Anastasia BrowWiz in Soft Brown for subtle brow.
- Apply two to three coats of Benefit They’re Real Mascara, adding thicker coat to the base of the lash line to give the illusion of eyeliner. Lightly curl upper lashes with Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
- Lightly line with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Roach on the upper and lower lash line, soften with a Q-tip.
- Finish by applying Koh Gen Do Manifanshi Lip Gloss in Shell Pink. This gloss is AMAZING! and perfectly enhances your lip tone with mega-shine. Very hydrating and major staying power.