Eun Ju Davidaz.com is about sharing beauty and fashion information by providing helpful advice based on my aesthetics background, professional experience and network of industry experts. I believe as women, enhancing our traits in the most natural and effortless way, reveals the most beautiful versions of ourselves.
My goals are to share easy outfit ideas and keeping your skin, make-up, hair and nails looking fantastic.
I am inspired by the beauty in each person waiting to be noticed, enhanced and celebrated.
- Licensed Aesthetician
- Patient coordinator for multiple double-Board Certified Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeons
- Patient assistant to Beverly Hills Internal Medicine practice
- Executive manager – leading medical spa
- Trained make-up artist for: Clé de Peau, Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, and Lancome
- Trained and certified by Lash by Lash Extensions
- Product-specific training by: Cutera lasers; Allergan injectables; Medical-grade Vi Peel; Melanage Peel; Dermalogica skincare; Sinitas skincare; iS Clinical skincare; Young Pharmaceuticals
- Trained nail technician
- Member of Condé Nast Style Society
- Member of The Vogue Influencer Network
- Thrive Global Contributor
What is your ethnicity?
I am mixed Asian, Black and Latina. I actually did the AncestryDNA and 23andme DNA tests. I am 30% Korean, 25% equal parts West African. Spanish/Portuguese, and Native American, 20% Japanese, 15% Russian/Kazakhstani and 10% Chinese.
Do you wear hair extensions?
No. Hair extensions can work miracles if they are of quality hair and blend naturally; however, I have never tried them. My hair is naturally thick and coarse so maintaining moisture and manageability are my challenges. Ironically, I have a large scar on the top of my head (from a childhood accident) which is sometimes visible and has been mistaken for a bad extension job.
Where do you live?
I have been residing in sunny Los Angeles since 2010.
What is your beauty regiment?
Morning: Cleanser, vitamin C serum, mix of moisturizer and SPF 30.
Night: Double cleanse, anti- aging serum, night cream, eye cream, spot treatment (if needed).
I exfoliate and mask twice 2x a week and apply a tan once a week.